- This event has passed.
Crazy 8 5K Fall Series #7
11/14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm CST$15
Crazy 8 5K Fall Series
Noble Rey Brewery, Parker Chiropractic Wellness Clinic, and Run2Win are teaming up to encourage and promote fitness, running and having a good time. The series will start at Noble Rey Brewery 2636 Farrington Dr. Dallas, TX. 75207 at 7 p.m. each Wednesday evening starting October 3rd and ending November 28th. (NO RUN Nov. 21st) Come One, Come All! All ages and levels of fitness are encouraged and welcome to join! This is the Perfect Tune Up to the Turkey Trot! The race will be run on the Trinity Strand. The course is mainly flat, out and back, with a few winding turns. Directions: Coming from the North on I35 headed South exit Medical District Dr. make a right turn, go about quarter mile and make a left turn on Farrington, Noble Rey is on your left hand side. 1st BEER FREE WITH REGISTRATION!
The Parker University Chiropractic Wellness Clinic’s Sports Performance program is overseen by Dr. Davis McAlister, D.C. Our group aims to partner with athletes of all kinds to maximize performance, expedite recovery, promote sustainability and help them reach their goals. We perform detailed exams and utilize motion sense technology to identify specific deficits and pair them with the most effective treatment. We customize every treatment to our athlete’s personal goals, utilizing a variety of treatments including chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue therapy, active rehab, muscle stem, cold laser and a variety of other modalities to achieve the best results. Follow the link below to schedule your appointment under Dr. Davis McAlister with Interns Natalie Ware or Shawn Small at our Dallas location. 2600 Electronic Lane, Dallas, TX 75220. Click on link to schedule an appointment —> https://chiroclinic.parker.edu/schedule-an-appointment/
Or call to schedule at: (972)438-9355 and dial extension 7552 for scheduling.
Single Race (Register by 6 P.M. on each race day.)
- 5K Run/Walk No T-Shirt $15
- Oct. 3@7 p.m., Oct. 10@7 p.m., Oct. 17@7 p.m., Oct. 24@7 p.m., Oct. 31@7 p.m., Nov. 7@ 7 p.m., Nov. 14@7 p.m., (NO RUN NOV. 21), Nov. 28@7 p.m.
- In front of brewery, along the side of the street, and across the street in parking lot (after 5 p.m.). Just don’t block the loading docks.
- Must run in 5 of the races to qualify for the awards. Shirts will be given out in week 5 of the series. The best times will be used for awards. Awards will be awarded at the last race of the series Nov. 28th. Same bib will be used for the series.
- Your 1st beer is FREE! YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AND HAVE YOUR BIB!
- Water and snacks.